Tuesday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 4/23/12 11:44 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning PA Peeps,
I've been away, and have noticed a lack of Roll Calls lately.  I hope that everybody is busy and doing well, and not away for other reasons.  I spent two exhaustingly blessed weeks at my daughter's taking care of my grandchildren and helping my daughter with chores.  I am grateful I was able to go outside and kick the soccer ball around with my grandson several times.

I drove home from Pittsburgh yesterday, an hour in a snowstorm in the mountains.  It was not fun.

Today, I have unpacking and laundry to take care of, as well as tidying.  

My food has been okay.  I tried to make good choices most of the time in Michigan, and was physically active keeping up with the kids and doing chores like laundry and dishes at my daughter's.

Have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nicole0216
on 4/24/12 3:24 am - Lancaster, PA
Good afternoon Trish and PA. I am sure it is because people are busy I know I have been.

I am glad that you were able to spend time with your daughter and the little ones. I know that makes you happy. Things are going well with me. Last  Thurs. was my last day at ARS as Clinical Supervisor. I found out yesterday that finally my LCSW License was granted by Mississippi so I will be able to start my new job on Tuesday the 1st. Apparently Monday is a holiday in MS. Confederate Memorial Day lol.  I am very much looking forward to my new adventure.

Tomorrow I go away for three days with a good friend to The Lodge at Woodloch for a spa retreat. It was prettty pricey even with the midweek special but we both felt that it was worth it and we deserve it so I just hope I can stop stressing and relax and and enjoy it, :) 

Hope you all have a nice day
Gail M.
on 4/24/12 11:13 am - Scranton, PA
Nicole never been to Woodloch but it is not that far from me.  Please let me know how the spa is!

bvohl
on 4/24/12 8:10 am
Hi Trish and PA!!

I have been away due to NO internet at school and testing for the next couple of weeks?!?!
So, I am not sure how much I will be able to be on, but I wanted to check in. Trish, I am so glad that you got to spend time with your family. Nicole, I am so happy for you!! Can't wait to see what this new adventure brings you, Hopefully ALOT more happiness than the last job!!

This past weekend was VERY busy! We had some of Dee's friends over for a birthday party on Saturday, so I have been preparing, cleaning like a mad woman! It was a great time and she really cleaned up! As usual...

This Saturday I am going to a wedding. One of my coworkers/friends is getting married! It is an afternoon event on Saturday. She has an interesting family dynamic so it should be interesting?!?!?

I hope that everyone is doing well!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views